14 Day Lose Your Love Handles Challenge
Im pretty sure no one actually loves, love handles. Even though there isn’t a certain exercise that will target this specific area, this challenge will defiantly diminish this area. While doing this challenge Make sure to consume the right diet, after all your abs are mainly made in the Kitchen.
Day 1: 10 second Side Plank/ 15 Side Bends/ 20 Russian Twists
Day 2: 15 second Side Plank/ 20 Side Bends/ 25 Russian Twists
Day 3: 20 second Side Plank/ 25 Side Bends/ 30 Russian Twists
Day 4: REST
Day 5: 25 second Side Plank/ 30 Side Bends/ 35 Russian Twists
Day 6: 30 second Side Plank/ 35 Side Bends/ 40 Russian Twists
Day 7: 35 second Side Plank/ 40 Side Bends/ 45 Russian Twists
Day 8: REST
Day 9: 40 second Side Plank/ 45 Side Bends/ 50 Russian Twists
Day 10: 45 second Side Plank/ 50 Side Bends/ 55 Russian Twists
Day 11: 50 second Side Plank/ 55 Side Bends/ 60 Russian Twists
Day 12: REST
Day 13: 55 second Side Plank/ 60 Side Bends/65 Russian Twists
Day 14: 60 second Side Plank/ 65 Side Bends/ 70 Russian Twists
**NOTE: These moves target each individual side so make sure to complete both sides of your body for each exercise for each day listed to be a complete set**
Side Plank Hip Lifts
- Lay on either side of your body, place one forearm on the ground under you and push your body up.
- Your body needs to be in a straight line from your head to your toes.
- Raise your hip in the air and bring your body back down.
- Grasp a set of dumbbells. Stand straight up with one dumbbell in each hand, palms facing in.
- Keep your feet firmly on the floor with a shoulder width stance.
- Keeping your back straight and your eyes facing forwards, bend down to the right as far as you can, then back up again.
- Without pausing at the top, bend down to the left.
- Repeat for desired reps.
- Grab two dumbbells and sit down with your knees slightly bent and your heels on the ground.
- Lean back slightly, keeping your core tight, and lift your heels about an inch off the ground.
- From here, twist your torso to the right bringing the dumbbells with you.
- Pause for a moment and then twist your torso to the left side, bringing the dumbbells with you again
- Alternate back and forth until the 20 seconds is up.