3 Ingredient Smoothie Recipe to Prevent Chronic Knee and Joint Pain
Have you thought of what you would do without your knees?
Having pain in your knees can be from many different causes. Some shoes can even cause this pain to worsen.
Many people constantly wearing flip flops throughout the summer and then wonder why their tendon hurts so bad after.
It best not to wear these types of shoes often as the pain can go up to your knees causing a more severe pain.
This is only one way your tendons and ligament can suffer easily.
Obese people also have problems with their knees. This is one sign that you really need to lose weight once you begin feeling pain in your knees.
There are so many injuries that need recovery and surgery once you knees have worn out. This natural recipe will prevent that unexpected and unexplained pain in your knees.
All of the ingredients here have strong anti-inflammatory features that react on strengthening up your tendons and ligaments.
They are full with magnesium, silicon, vitamin C, and bromelain. They will provide your body with the necessary energy and strength.
Just wait and see the ingredients. It contains your favorite fruit and mine, too!
- 1 cup of oatmeal
- 1 cup of water (250ml)
- 2 cups of pineapple chunks (sliced)
- 40 g of raw honey
- 40 g of crushed almonds
- 7gr of cinnamon
- 1 cup of raw natural orange Juice
- Place the water to boil and add in the oatmeal.
- Squeeze the juice out of the pineapple chunks and add it into the oatmeal.
- Blend the almonds, honey, orange juice and cinnamon.
- Add the oatmeal mixture into the blender
- Blend this until its smooth enough to drink
- Add ice cubes to this and enjoy.
You can also place all the ingredients into the blender and consume it this way as well.