No Equipment 10 Minute Butt and Thigh Workout at Home(Video)
This 10 minute butt and thigh workout is awesome for burning off body fat and leaning out and toning the lower body. Without any equipment at all, you can use this quick leg workout to tone your thighs, and lift and shape your butt.
For today’s workout I have a lovely 4 legged, drooling, ball chewing, assistant named Loki. This video doesn’t have all of the bells & whistles that our typical workout videos do, instead you’re basically working out with me informally, “at home”. Let me know if you like this more low-key style of filming and I’ll do what I can to film more like this for you.
- 10 Minute butt & thigh workout with no equipment
- 10 Different intervals; 45 seconds active, 15 seconds rest
- Warm up & cool down not included (both are recommended)
Benefits of this workout
- Quick & easy to fit into a busy day
- No equipment at all
- Targets the glute muscles from multiple angles, as well as the inner and outer thighs, hamstrings, quads, and calves & core
- Easy to make beginner friendly (take extra breaks, use a shallow range of motion, etc) or more difficult (hold onto weights while doing the exercises, use deep ranges of motion and focus on contracting your muscles and working “against” yourself the entire time
How can I best use this lower body workout video?
Ten minutes is not a lot of time to spend exercising, but it’s far better than nothing. With that said, this routine is best added onto the end of another, longer Fitness Blender workout video. You can use it as a butt and thigh specific routine after a cardio or HIIT session, or add it onto the end of a lower body strength routine just to really burnout those muscles and burn a few extra calories. If you have a hectic schedule you can use our short routines like this one (we have many) to sneak bits of exercise into your day, 10-15 minutes at a time – in fact, exercising in several shorter sessions throughout the day is not a bad strategy and may result in a higher caloric expenditure due to the multiple metabolic boosts caused by intermittent activity. If you choose to do it this way, aim for all of your individual workouts to add up to at least 30 minutes over the course of the day for best results.