CHALLENGE: Perfect Stomach in 28 Days: Exercise that you should Perform for 2 minutes a day
“Core strength” is more than just a fitness buzz term to remind you that you probably don’t do enough sit-ups. Core strength actually refers to the strength of deep muscle groups in your abdomen, back, and glutes — the three muscle groups that are essential to supporting your spine and helping you maintain your balance.
If what you do involves sitting for a large part of your day, strengthening these core muscles could be more important to your health than you think.
Odds are, you aren’t sitting at your desk with perfect posture for hours on end, but strengthening your core could help support your spine and prevent the pain and poor posture that comes from sitting slumped over your desk all day long.
If you are interested and want to know more about this challenge and its effect on your body then read on to see what you could do for your body in just under a month….
It starts in plank position for 20 seconds ,then slowly build up stamina until you are planking for 2 minutes during the final days.
This is the plan you need to follow:
The plan for combination of the exercise and rest are as follows:
- 2 days, you should do the exercise for 20 seconds.
- 3 days, for precisely 30 seconds.
- The 6th day take a break.
- Next 3 days, Perform for 40 seconds.
- 2 days Perform the exercise for 1 minute.
- 12th day take a break.
- 13th day Perform for 1 minute.
- The next 3 days, Perform for 1 minute and 15 seconds.
- 17th day Perform for 1 minute and 30 seconds.
- 18th day Rest.
- 2 days, precisely for 1 minute and 30 seconds.
- And, 3 days Perform for 1 minute and 45 seconds.
- 24th day Rest.
- The next 2 days, perform the plank for 2 minutes.
- 27th day relax again.
- On the 28th day perform as long as you can (over 2 minutes)