Reduce Bad Cholesterol and Unclog Your Arteries with 100ml of THIS a Day
Atherosclerosis is a degenerative disease in the arteries, it causes the blood vessels to narrow and making it hard for them to carry oxygen to the heart and other parts of the body do to plaque buildup. It is also one the top killers in the united states before cancer. So why is this disease so dangerous? The fact that it begins deep into the makes it hard to detect and most cases it’s too late.
The main reason why it slows down is from high levels of LDL or most know it as bad cholesterol. The American Heart Association in 2014 reported that LDL cholesterol is the main reason for heart disease.
Even though there are many medicines to treat these diseases, why not try a natural way to cure first? There are many foods you can add to your diet that will clear out the arteries of plaque; some of the top best are parsley and lemon.
Parsley is used for cooking or for some just to garnish food. But besides the fact that it can make a dish taste or even look good, it comes with many health benefits. The first thing it contains is natural essential oils and the second is flavonoids . It has so many vitamins that help the body here are a few, Vitamin C, A and K these are essential for getting rid of toxins from the body.
Lemon on the other hand is amazing for cleaning out arteries, when you mix them both together they become a powerful bond and reduce bad cholesterol levels in your blood.
• 5l water
• 3 bunches of parsley
• 1kg lemons
• baking soda
1. Using baking soda, clean the lemons thoroughly so as to remove possible contaminants from the rind. Ideally, use organic lemons that haven’t been treated with pesticides.
2. Boil the water and leave it to cool.
3. Slice the lemon and chop the parsley and add to cooled water.
4. Cover and let sit for a day in the refrigerator.
5. Finally, blend everything with a food processor and pour into a glass jar or bottle.
6. Drink 100ml a day.