This One Simple Exercise Will Help Tighten Your Core and Lower Body
Have you been dreaming about a flat stomach? Then this article is for you! The trick to getting a flat stomach is to engage in exercises that will focus on this particular area. Consuming a healthy diet and working out daily is the main key, doing these exercises should give you that extra boost to a flat stomach. It doesn’t matter if constantly busy all day or you just want fast results, this exercise will get you to where you want to be.
You dont need to go to the gym to get a perfect body, there are many body weight exercise you can perform right at home.
You probably already know that planks are great for your belly, back and glutes. But there are also many different exercises that you should add into your daily fitness routine to get the best results.
Other than low-impact exercises, its important to do aerobics twice a day to get into the best shape.
That being said, you don’t have live in as a gym rat. Your second aerobic workout could be a simple 30- to 40-minute walk in the evening after dinner.
How to Reverse Plank
The key to this exercise is to keep a proper form. If you feel your hips sinking towards the ground, get back into the initial position and readjust yourself.
As you get more comfortable with it, you can increase the effects of the exercise by wearing a weighted vest or by resting your weight on one leg instead of two.
On the other hand, if it’s too difficult, modify the movement by lowering yourself onto your elbows and forearms instead of your hands. As with any other exercise, warm-up properly before attempting.
- Sit on the floor with your legs out in front of you and you back straight.
- Lean back so that your back is at a 45-degree angle with the floor.
- Place your hands by your side, with your palms spread wide and your arms aligned with your shoulders and slightly behind your hips.
- Supporting your weight on your hands and heels, lift your hips so that your body is straight, with your glutes and core tight. You might find it helpful to visualize your belly button being sucked in towards your spine.
- Hold the position for 15-30 seconds as you look towards the ceiling.
- Slowly lower yourself back to the original position.
- Once you hit the ground, lift again. Repeat 10-15 times.