How To Tighten Saggy Breasts With Simple Exercise Steps!
I’m pretty sure every women feels the same about having perfectly shaped breast throughout their life. Unfortunately, this is a problem many women have. Breast sagging is a natural process that occurs over aging and the breast begin to lose their suppleness and elasticity.
That being said breast tends to start sagging when a women’s forty years old, but it can happen earlier in life. Other than age other reasons why women get saggy breast is from pregnancy, breast feeding, menopause, weight loss or gain, nutritional deficiencies and wear a bra that doesn’t fit properly.
There are disease like breast cancer or respiratory problems like tuberculosis that can be the cause of breast sagging. Another reason why they might sag is from nicotine, alcohol and carbonated beverages.
Breast don’t have any muscle in them and they are made up of fat, connective tissues and milk producing glands.
There are many creams that you can buy to tighten and tone breast, but why spend money on something that you can easily make at home.
Those with saggy breasts must incorporate exercise in their daily routine. Exercises that target breast tissues and pectoral muscles around the chest can help a lot to add firmness.
Some exercises that can effectively lift up and firm sagging breasts are– chest presses and pulls, arm raises, round-about push-ups, and dumbbell flyes.
Along with these, there are other types of exercises that you can perform to firm your breasts. Always wear a supportive or sports bra while exercising.
Ice massage has been known to be really effective and will give your breast that firmness and also uplift them. Cold temperature will contract the tissue and making the breast more firmer.
- Using 2 ice cubes massage with a circular motion around each of your breasts for 1 minute.
- Dry your breasts with a towel put on a proper bra.
- Lay in a reclining position for 30 minutes.
- Do this at regularly throughout the day.
Note: Do not expose your breasts to ice for more than 1 minute at a time as it can cause numbness.
Massaging your breasts with olive oil is an excellent technique to firm sagging breasts. Olive oil is a rich source of antioxidants and fatty acids that can reverse the damage caused by free radicals and prevent sagging breasts. Plus, it will help improve the skin tone and texture.
- Put some olive oil onto your palms and rub them together to generate heat.
- Rub your palms over your breasts in an upward motion.
- Massage gently for about 15 minutes to increase blood flow and stimulate cell repair.
- Follow this remedy at least 4 or 5 times per week.
Egg whites are also great for sagging breast as it contains astringent and skin nourishing properties. The hydro lipids that are in egg wits tighten any loose skin surrounding your breast.
- Whisk 1 egg white until it has become foamy. Rub this onto your breast and wait 30 minutes. Rinse it off using cucumber juice and then wash it completely off with cold water.
- Another way you can apply this is by many a making mask with 1 egg white and 1 tablespoon plain yogurt and honey. Rub this on your breast and let it sit for 20 minutes. Wash it off with cold water.